Kelsey Koberg has the story.
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Thursday, November 24, 2022
"A new report shows Tulsa Public Schools has received millions of dollars from a national group that claims 'white supremacy' is a problem in education," Ray Carter reports.
Wednesday, November 23, 2022
One TPS board member, pointing to "a legacy of system inequities resulting from centuries worth of institutional racism,” calls the backpack policy "culturally insensitive."
KTEN has the story.
KOCO has the story.
Monday, November 21, 2022
Friday, November 18, 2022
Thursday, November 10, 2022
For too long, the education "experts" and "professionals" have patted Oklahoma parents on the head and said, "Who you gonna believe—me or your own lying eyes?" As you can see, many parents gave the good sense to believe their own lying eyes.
- A pornographic book in Owasso, Blankets, depicts sex, masturbation, and a child getting raped.
- Tulsa has the pornographic books Gender Queer and Flamer available for students in many of their schools.
- Pro-LBGTQ+ Owasso teacher Tyler Wrynn told his students, "f***" your parents if they "don't love and accept you for who you are—I'm your parents now."
- Wrynn moved on from Owasso but (naturally) was hired by Tulsa where he continues to indoctrinate students. Wrynn's principal, wary of undercover journalism, begged her staff not to record her at staff meeting.
- An Oklahoma Teacher of the Year nominee in Bristow touted a transgender book because she says it's important to be supportive of children exploring transgender transition.
- School materials in Edmond and Bristow are drawing the ire of parents.
- Stillwater dad Riley Flack is fed up with the sexually explicit material being made available to children.
[This post is, alas, updated as needed.]