The Oklahoma Anti-Bullying Survey of 2005 asked 7,848 third-, fifth- and seventh-graders from 85 school districts about bullying. The survey found:
- 33 percent said they had been involved in bullying.
- 14 percent claimed to be a bullying victim.
- 12 percent reported being a bully.
- 7 percent said they had been a victim and a bully.
- Nearly two-thirds of children who were frequently bullied and half of the children who had not been bullied wanted better adult supervision.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Bullying a problem in Oklahoma schools
According to a report yesterday in The Oklahoman,