Sunday, September 3, 2023

6 in 10 Enid students 'fall short' in math

"Math knowledge—one of the basic skills for all of us to function in our complex world—still is lagging among school-age youth," the Enid News & Eagle editorializes. "Although some students and even entire school districts are excelling in math scores overall, statewide proficiency tests ranking student scores against grade-level expectations show really uneven progress. In the large Enid Public Schools district, only 38% of students are at or above the expectations. The other 62% fall short."

No comments: